Fweddit Services Authentication System
Use this guide for assistance in accessing and setting up your account through the Fweddit services page.
Setting Up Authentication
- Go to http://fweddit.com and select Auth from the navigation menu.(Image)
- Register an account by creating a username and password. (Image)
- Verify your account by clicking the link in your email and returning to the login page. (Image)
- After logging in, create an API key using the correct link from the API screen (Image)
- Login to the API service page if you aren't already. (Image)
- Name the API key, select "All" under Character and make sure to check 'No Expiry' . (Image)
- Return to the Fweddit API screen and enter the ID and Key generated by the EVE API system. (Image)
- Congratulations, you've created your account with Fweddit. If you're applying to Fweddit, check out the reddit linking step below, if you're an ally just updated your characters as per the image below and go set up your services.
This is required if you are applying for Fweddit!
Go to http://fweddit.com/auth/account/settings and click the reddit button, log in if you weren't yet and authorize us to see who you are!
No one will be able to access anything else but your name!
ALWAYS DO THIS BEFORE YOU SETUP SERVICES